Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT: one night in south beach....., looks like a might have some free time!
scottb
post Mar 5 2007, 06:13 PM
Post #1

who wants a PEZ?!

Group: Members
Member No.: 32
Region Association: North East States

i am flying in to FLL tomorrow evening for meetings Wednesday in Miami. figuring a full schedule, i didn't bother to ask for places to eat or see.

now it appears that i will have some time wednesday late afternoon or evening. i will be staying at the marriott courtyard in south beach. any recommendations for a place for dinner? addy of the hotel is 1530 Washington Avenue Miami Beach, Florida 33139 if that helps.

many thanks.....

cheers, scott
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
mpribanic
post Mar 5 2007, 08:06 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 7,539

QUOTE(scottb @ Mar 5 2007, 04:13 PM) *

i am flying in to FLL tomorrow evening for meetings Wednesday in Miami. figuring a full schedule, i didn't bother to ask for places to eat or see.

now it appears that i will have some time wednesday late afternoon or evening. i will be staying at the marriott courtyard in south beach. any recommendations for a place for dinner? addy of the hotel is 1530 Washington Avenue Miami Beach, Florida 33139 if that helps.

many thanks.....

cheers, scott

Tons of great restaurants in South Beach. So many to choose from I wouldn't know were to begin. However, being in the gateway city to the spanish speaking world I would go with some ethnic food. Preferably some Cuban food.

Mmmm black beans, rice and chicken. yum!

Have fun and make sure to stretch before you go out. If not your neck might get cramps checking out all of the Telamundo babes.
+Quote Post
scottb
post Mar 5 2007, 08:16 PM
Post #3

who wants a PEZ?!

QUOTE(mpribanic @ Mar 5 2007, 09:06 PM) *

QUOTE(scottb @ Mar 5 2007, 04:13 PM) *

many thanks.....

cheers, scott

Tons of great restaurants in South Beach. So many to choose from I wouldn't know were to begin. However, being in the gateway city to the spanish speaking world I would go with some ethnic food. Preferably some Cuban food.

Mmmm black beans, rice and chicken. yum!

Have fun and make sure to stretch before you go out. If not your neck might get cramps checking out all of the Telamundo babes.

Preferably some Cuban food.

that's what i was thinking.... and i hope to be in need of a neck brace from all the visual whiplash!

i will head south and see where i end up. someplace overlooking the beach with good food and a mojito sounds good....

cheers,

scott
+Quote Post
TROJANMAN
post Mar 5 2007, 08:19 PM
Post #4

Looks nice in pictures.........

Member No.: 1,753
Region Association: None

Somebody once told me that the best stretches of beaches for women, are the ones posted with the Rainbow Flags
Make sure not to miss those scott. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
User is online!Profile CardPM
+Quote Post
scottb
post Mar 5 2007, 08:23 PM
Post #5

who wants a PEZ?!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/gayfight.gif)

i'm just shoppin', i ain't buyin'!! and if they look good... well..... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif)
+Quote Post
73Phoenix20
post Mar 6 2007, 09:57 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 4,283

If you're on expense account, get the Concierge Service at your hotel to set you up with a reservation at Joe's Stone Crab...

Not to be missed, if you like seafood; BUT big bucks and very difficult to get a seat unless someone pulls the strings...
+Quote Post
scottb
post Mar 6 2007, 12:33 PM
Post #7

who wants a PEZ?!

QUOTE(73Phoenix20 @ Mar 6 2007, 10:57 AM) *

If you're on expense account, get the Concierge Service at your hotel to set you up with a reservation at Joe's Stone Crab...

Not to be missed, if you like seafood; BUT big bucks and very difficult to get a seat unless someone pulls the strings...

thanks for the tip. got the name of a cuban restaurant just down the street from my hotel, laurios on the beach. supposed to be good stuff. either way, it goes on the expense account of another division of the company!!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/drunk.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:23 PM