Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: one night in south beach.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
i am flying in to FLL tomorrow evening for meetings Wednesday in Miami. figuring a full schedule, i didn't bother to ask for places to eat or see.

now it appears that i will have some time wednesday late afternoon or evening. i will be staying at the marriott courtyard in south beach. any recommendations for a place for dinner? addy of the hotel is 1530 Washington Avenue Miami Beach, Florida 33139 if that helps.

many thanks.....

cheers, scott
mpribanic
QUOTE(scottb @ Mar 5 2007, 04:13 PM) *

i am flying in to FLL tomorrow evening for meetings Wednesday in Miami. figuring a full schedule, i didn't bother to ask for places to eat or see.

now it appears that i will have some time wednesday late afternoon or evening. i will be staying at the marriott courtyard in south beach. any recommendations for a place for dinner? addy of the hotel is 1530 Washington Avenue Miami Beach, Florida 33139 if that helps.

many thanks.....

cheers, scott

Tons of great restaurants in South Beach. So many to choose from I wouldn't know were to begin. However, being in the gateway city to the spanish speaking world I would go with some ethnic food. Preferably some Cuban food.

Mmmm black beans, rice and chicken. yum!

Have fun and make sure to stretch before you go out. If not your neck might get cramps checking out all of the Telamundo babes.
scottb
QUOTE(mpribanic @ Mar 5 2007, 09:06 PM) *

QUOTE(scottb @ Mar 5 2007, 04:13 PM) *

many thanks.....

cheers, scott

Tons of great restaurants in South Beach. So many to choose from I wouldn't know were to begin. However, being in the gateway city to the spanish speaking world I would go with some ethnic food. Preferably some Cuban food.

Mmmm black beans, rice and chicken. yum!

Have fun and make sure to stretch before you go out. If not your neck might get cramps checking out all of the Telamundo babes.

Preferably some Cuban food.

that's what i was thinking.... and i hope to be in need of a neck brace from all the visual whiplash!

i will head south and see where i end up. someplace overlooking the beach with good food and a mojito sounds good....

cheers,

scott
TROJANMAN
Somebody once told me that the best stretches of beaches for women, are the ones posted with the Rainbow Flags
Make sure not to miss those scott. wink.gif

av-943.gif
scottb
gayfight.gif

i'm just shoppin', i ain't buyin'!! and if they look good... well..... dry.gif
73Phoenix20
If you're on expense account, get the Concierge Service at your hotel to set you up with a reservation at Joe's Stone Crab...

Not to be missed, if you like seafood; BUT big bucks and very difficult to get a seat unless someone pulls the strings...
scottb
QUOTE(73Phoenix20 @ Mar 6 2007, 10:57 AM) *

If you're on expense account, get the Concierge Service at your hotel to set you up with a reservation at Joe's Stone Crab...

Not to be missed, if you like seafood; BUT big bucks and very difficult to get a seat unless someone pulls the strings...

thanks for the tip. got the name of a cuban restaurant just down the street from my hotel, laurios on the beach. supposed to be good stuff. either way, it goes on the expense account of another division of the company!!!! drunk.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.