Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> D&G All 914 Swap Meet & BBQ - April 6th
a914luvr
post Mar 11 2003, 10:58 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 259

The heading says it all. For those of you who have never attended one of our meets, your missing out! We get about 100 people every time and it just seems to get better and better. We had about 10 people selling 914 parts last time and I hope to have at least that many this time. Swap spaces are free, admission is free, we only ask that you donate 5 bucks if you decide to partake of the BBQ. We cook burgers and sausage about 10:30 and have chips, sodas and water as well. We start up about 8am with coffee and donuts and finish up around noon. Feel free to come early if you want to sell 914 parts. I'll need you to unload your vehicle then move it out to another parking lot as I expect to be hurting for swap spaces. There is plenty of room to park and show your 914 though, so come out and meet fellow 'teeners on April 6th. Address is PIP Printing, 123 N "E" St., San Bernardino. My cell # is (909)203-1418. Hope yo see you there, Glenn
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
bernbomb914
post Mar 13 2003, 09:37 PM
Post #2

one of the oldest Farts on this board

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 36

I attended last fall saw some nice 914s bought some parts, ate BarB Q had a good time will attend for sure,

Bernie (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post
r_towle
post Apr 3 2003, 08:35 PM
Post #3

Custom Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 124
Region Association: North East States

Your location is missing on your profile..mmmm
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 05:23 AM