Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: D&G All 914 Swap Meet & BBQ - April 6th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
a914luvr
The heading says it all. For those of you who have never attended one of our meets, your missing out! We get about 100 people every time and it just seems to get better and better. We had about 10 people selling 914 parts last time and I hope to have at least that many this time. Swap spaces are free, admission is free, we only ask that you donate 5 bucks if you decide to partake of the BBQ. We cook burgers and sausage about 10:30 and have chips, sodas and water as well. We start up about 8am with coffee and donuts and finish up around noon. Feel free to come early if you want to sell 914 parts. I'll need you to unload your vehicle then move it out to another parking lot as I expect to be hurting for swap spaces. There is plenty of room to park and show your 914 though, so come out and meet fellow 'teeners on April 6th. Address is PIP Printing, 123 N "E" St., San Bernardino. My cell # is (909)203-1418. Hope yo see you there, Glenn
beerchug.gif
bernbomb914
I attended last fall saw some nice 914s bought some parts, ate BarB Q had a good time will attend for sure,

Bernie aktion035.gif
r_towle
Your location is missing on your profile..mmmm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.