Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Lunch drive, Elise sighting?!? (Low P-Content)
ematulac
post Nov 28 2003, 04:05 PM
Post #1

914 addict

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,382

I am totally in holiday mode. I strolled in to work today around 10:30 am. At 1:00 pm I took a quick break to eat a light lunch at my desk and noticed how nice it was outside. Sooo .... a quick 'lunch' drive of the 914 was in order.

I work near Burbank airport. There isn't much in the way of twisties around here, and I ended up on La Tuna Canyon road. Hey, the name sounds twisty. As I was cruising along, I saw a yellow car making a U-Turn up ahead. When I got closer, I realized it was a yellow Elise!?! So I slowed waaay down as I passed. I'm sure it was an Elise since I just finished reading about Kellzey's test drive and looking at all the cool Elise pics this morning.

There were a number of other cool cars gathered there too: a red Elise, a silver S2000, and I think a red Lambo. My eyes didn't quite know what to focus on, so I can't remember all the details.

I didn't get any waves from them. If I had I would have pulled over and chit chatted with them for a while. I drove past that spot on the way back to the office, but there was no sign of them. Oh well ... it was still cool to see 'em while I was enjoying my 914.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

Ed M.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 03:37 PM