I am totally in holiday mode. I strolled in to work today around 10:30 am. At 1:00 pm I took a quick break to eat a light lunch at my desk and noticed how nice it was outside. Sooo .... a quick 'lunch' drive of the 914 was in order.

I work near Burbank airport. There isn't much in the way of twisties around here, and I ended up on La Tuna Canyon road. Hey, the name sounds twisty. As I was cruising along, I saw a yellow car making a U-Turn up ahead. When I got closer, I realized it was a yellow Elise!?! So I slowed waaay down as I passed. I'm sure it was an Elise since I just finished reading about Kellzey's test drive and looking at all the cool Elise pics this morning.

There were a number of other cool cars gathered there too: a red Elise, a silver S2000, and I think a red Lambo. My eyes didn't quite know what to focus on, so I can't remember all the details.

I didn't get any waves from them. If I had I would have pulled over and chit chatted with them for a while. I drove past that spot on the way back to the office, but there was no sign of them. Oh well ... it was still cool to see 'em while I was enjoying my 914.

driving.gif

Ed M.