Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Door Panel re-build?, Looking for structure under upholstery
Joe Owensby
post Mar 21 2007, 10:45 PM
Post #1

JoeO

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,385
Region Association: South East States

I am having a local upholstery shop re cover my seats and door panels. Since my old panels have paperboard that has deteriorated over the last 34 years, I was going to re make the base board, following the description on here by Aaron Cox, and then have them covered in the same material as the seats. However, minor problem. My panels do not have the top metal strip. They just have the paperboard formed into the top curve. I remember seeing someone selling base panels to re-cover here. I think it was Morph, but I couldn't get his store site to open- it just said "coming' or something like that.

Does anyone know the source for these, and if they would suffice for the type of panels I have that don't have the top metal piece?

Thanks a lot. I have really gotten a lot of information from this board.

Joe O.

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 05:17 PM