Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 sighting NY, Pine Bush, NY yellow 914
jet1
post Mar 28 2007, 06:49 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,213
Region Association: North East States

My mother called me up today and told me she saw a yellow 914 in Pine Bush, NY. She didn't give me any details other then, "It looked just like yours, except it was nice." So I guess it was a yellow late model 75' or 76' in good condition. Anyone here?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Dominic
post Mar 28 2007, 07:16 PM
Post #2

Dominic

Member No.: 149
Region Association: Northern California

QUOTE(jet1 @ Mar 28 2007, 05:49 PM) *

My mother called me up today and told me she saw a yellow 914 in Pine Bush, NY. She didn't give me any details other then, "It looked just like yours, except it was nice." So I guess it was a yellow late model 75' or 76' in good condition. Anyone here?

Jet1,
It's funny you mentioned Pine Bush since it's my home town. Are you from there as well? There are a few people hidden in that town with some serious Porsche's, but I don't think any of them own a 914. There used to be a guy in town with a kit speedster, it was cool driving through town and seeing the perverbial "speedster in the barn" but I had seen it before and knew it was a replica. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Dominic
+Quote Post
jet1
post Mar 28 2007, 07:49 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,213
Region Association: North East States

No, I was born in Alaska and raised in Alabama. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) I live in Gardiner, NY now. My mother works in Pine Bush, so I pass thru there all the time. I have seen a few 914's around the area. One down in newburgh and the other on 209 in Kingston. I will keep an eye out for the speedster.
+Quote Post
73Phoenix20
post Mar 28 2007, 08:52 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 4,283

Small world !

I spent some formative years in Pine Bush! Dad was a dairyman and worked as a herdsman for Grover, on the big farm just outside of town...

I'm sure the family is all long gone now, and the farm has been subdivided into housing additions or something, but still, a lot of fond memories of growing up in a small town in the 1950's...

Finally moved back to northern NY, and grew up on the family farm north of Syracuse... Life was good... lot of cow poop, but good!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 09:23 PM