Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 sighting NY
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jet1
My mother called me up today and told me she saw a yellow 914 in Pine Bush, NY. She didn't give me any details other then, "It looked just like yours, except it was nice." So I guess it was a yellow late model 75' or 76' in good condition. Anyone here?
Dominic
QUOTE(jet1 @ Mar 28 2007, 05:49 PM) *

My mother called me up today and told me she saw a yellow 914 in Pine Bush, NY. She didn't give me any details other then, "It looked just like yours, except it was nice." So I guess it was a yellow late model 75' or 76' in good condition. Anyone here?

Jet1,
It's funny you mentioned Pine Bush since it's my home town. Are you from there as well? There are a few people hidden in that town with some serious Porsche's, but I don't think any of them own a 914. There used to be a guy in town with a kit speedster, it was cool driving through town and seeing the perverbial "speedster in the barn" but I had seen it before and knew it was a replica. biggrin.gif

Dominic
jet1
No, I was born in Alaska and raised in Alabama. blink.gif I live in Gardiner, NY now. My mother works in Pine Bush, so I pass thru there all the time. I have seen a few 914's around the area. One down in newburgh and the other on 209 in Kingston. I will keep an eye out for the speedster.
73Phoenix20
Small world !

I spent some formative years in Pine Bush! Dad was a dairyman and worked as a herdsman for Grover, on the big farm just outside of town...

I'm sure the family is all long gone now, and the farm has been subdivided into housing additions or something, but still, a lot of fond memories of growing up in a small town in the 1950's...

Finally moved back to northern NY, and grew up on the family farm north of Syracuse... Life was good... lot of cow poop, but good!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.