Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT: Looking for rental space near Malvern, PA, Photo-studio needs new space. Willing to go East of Malvern
dkos
post Mar 29 2007, 10:26 AM
Post #1

say, "RUST"!

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,204
Region Association: None

I am the Photo-studio manager for a graphic arts/pre-press company in Malvern, PA. We're running out of space in our present building and are looking for another space to move the photo-studio into. I need about 3000 sq ft unubstructed with 14' ceiling. The space also needs a bathroom, an office/dressing room area, roll-up (or very large) door, no carpet, heat/air.

I'd be willing to look east of Malvern; Paoli, Devon, Phoenixville, KOP, maybe as far as Norristown, Bridgeport, Conshy?

We're having a hard time finding anything in in Great Valley that doesn't need $60,000.00 in renovations to move in! Need to move pretty fast on this. We have a new press coming in a few weeks and need to make room!

The company I work for is a 40 year old comapny. We have offices in Malvern, Pittsburg, Atlanta, and San Francisco. My office in Malvern has been here for 14 year.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
dkos   OT: Looking for rental space near Malvern, PA   Mar 29 2007, 10:26 AM
JerryP   you have a pm.   Mar 29 2007, 11:56 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 09:40 AM