Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Looking for rental space near Malvern, PA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
dkos
I am the Photo-studio manager for a graphic arts/pre-press company in Malvern, PA. We're running out of space in our present building and are looking for another space to move the photo-studio into. I need about 3000 sq ft unubstructed with 14' ceiling. The space also needs a bathroom, an office/dressing room area, roll-up (or very large) door, no carpet, heat/air.

I'd be willing to look east of Malvern; Paoli, Devon, Phoenixville, KOP, maybe as far as Norristown, Bridgeport, Conshy?

We're having a hard time finding anything in in Great Valley that doesn't need $60,000.00 in renovations to move in! Need to move pretty fast on this. We have a new press coming in a few weeks and need to make room!

The company I work for is a 40 year old comapny. We have offices in Malvern, Pittsburg, Atlanta, and San Francisco. My office in Malvern has been here for 14 year.
JerryP
you have a pm.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.