Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Opinions on a Monza exhaust system
type47fan
post Apr 28 2007, 02:18 PM
Post #21

It Looks Better In Person. . .

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,170
Region Association: Southern California

My V8 conversion: exhaust through a Camaro muffler, modified early steel valance, and Pacesetter baffled dual tips.

Varoom!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
burton73
post Apr 28 2007, 03:02 PM
Post #22

burton73

Member No.: 7,414
Region Association: Southern California

Wayne,

That is a super nice clean job. It must sound like a mother. I just got back from Asia and there was a 69 or so Vet with big side pipes moving very slow next to me in traffic as I walked. The sound and rumble was something. In your car the sound is not too big for your boots. That is the sound of some real power. I had a V-8 conversation for a time. I was more impressed with the Varoom that the car. Well done

Bob
+Quote Post
Fabertooth
post May 13 2007, 08:53 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 5,562

The exhaust on mine. The PO had it in storage for 7 years before I got it. It's rusty as hell and it sounds like a tractor. But there arn't any holes and it's going back on after some paint. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

(IMG:http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m223/fabertooth/n5743787_31839074_1000.jpg)
+Quote Post
mills914/s
post May 13 2007, 09:18 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 7,363
Region Association: Northern California

I think I might put mine on. David at D k porsche vw . Said not to put it on that he doesen't like them. But I dont know he likes stock 914's. I had one on my 75 car and liked it. On the freeway with the top off the bass kinda drones in your ears. But its a cool sound. My bursch is messed up where the pipe comes out has rusted out and is open. So im going to switch headers and pipes and put the thing on. I just need to find the spade ehaust gaskets for it.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 09:56 PM