Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> They Hauled off the 6er Today, Restoration Step 1
Eric_Shea
post Dec 3 2003, 07:20 PM
Post #1

PMB Performance

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1,110
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

Well... they hauled of the sixer today (in Avatar). Enclosed trailer came by and took it off to the Upholstery shop. From there it goes to the body shop to be stripped and totally refinished.

All the seals came in from Rich at HPH (thanks Rich) last week.

Fender is on the way from Sam (thanks Sam) today.

I took it for one last "spirited" ride around the block before driving it up into the trailer. It's "bone-ass" stock and it's going to stay that way (I have the 74 GT project to "play" with) but I tell ya... there's nothing like the sound of a short stroke six screaming away at 6k 12" from the back of your head. The guy at the back of the trailer nearly fainted as I approached at around 40mph. He thought I was going to launch it in the back. But... the stock binders dropped it dead in it's tracks about 6" away from the door... what a f'n blast!

Can't wait until it's done so I can drive out to one of those damn get-ta-gethers and see all your ugly mugs in person!

You know I'll keep you posted on the rebuild.

E.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:31 PM