Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ok, it wont start everythings hooked up, advice...
skline
post Dec 6 2003, 12:44 AM
Post #21

Born to Drive

Group: Members
Member No.: 17
Region Association: Southern California

Jared,
If I do not hear from Kevin about tomorrows run up to Willow Springs, I will be free in the morning for a few hours. I am not sure where you are at though. I use a rotary pump on mine. I had the Facet pump on there before and it was mounted in the rear of the car by the battery. The rotary pump I just bought, I mounted it up front where the factory FI pump was mounted. The rotary pump is much better than the Facet, I replaced mine because it leaked when I hooked it back up to fire up the new 2270. I figured everything else was new, I should replace it as well. The Facet pumps do click and the rotary are nice and quiet. More efficient too. $50.00 as opposed to 35.00. PM me with your address and I will let you know in the morning. Around 8 or so.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th June 2024 - 11:54 AM