Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OEM Inner Door Seals - Anyone have a profile pic?
customstarr
post May 2 2007, 10:31 PM
Post #1

King of the Nighttime World

Group: Members
From: Waterford, Michigan - Home of Waterford Hills Road Racing
Member No.: 7,531

I ran into a guy today who is retired from rubber seal manufacturing company - he has TONS of seals stashed in his garage - mostly 250' rolls in nearly every size and profile. What caught me eye was the trim seals that are the same design as the 914 door seals - vinyl steel reinforced channel with rubber bulb style seals.

I'm wondering if anyone has access to a picture, preferably with a ruler for scale, of the OEM inner door seals. With everything this guy has, I am confident that I can get a VERY close match - and he's nearly giving it away - said I could have one roll for $50.

Pic of OEM seal profile would be awesome! I could cut a ton for everyone who needs them for next to nothing! BTW - my seals are shot and crushed flat, so I can't get a good estimate of the true size and shape.

This pic is for reference only, but he has tons of these seals in all shapes, profiles, etc.

(IMG:http://www.technologylk.com/images/items/75001616_32729.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 02:32 AM