Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Ebay crooks
biosurfer1
post Dec 16 2003, 08:07 PM
Post #41

Teener fo Life!

Group: Members
Member No.: 977
Region Association: Northern California

hey timecop...i just read that in order to get insurance from ebay, the car has to be a 1991 or newer?

and brad...the reason that ebay gets pissy when you mention the fees in the ad is that they have it in their user agreement that the fees are the responsibility of the seller and are not supposed to be passed onto the buyer, which i really dont see why that is...but anyhow, thats why...i've been selling on ebay for years and the costs of doing it has gone up so much since the beginning, almost to the point that it isnt worth it most of the time.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
tracks914
post Dec 16 2003, 09:27 PM
Post #42

Canadian Member

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 153
Region Association: None

I have found shipping to be easy. I just email the seller to give me an actual quote. I also look it up on US Postal web site. If it is close, I bid. If he won't give the quote or give me the item for the "actual shipping cost" then I just don't bid. All is up front and I don't get burned with it.
It's just EBAY and I only bid up to 2/3 of the new value including shipping. I don't bid on things I need, just things I want. If it is an item that I really need I will just go down town and buy it!
I also keep all my emails, just in case.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 10:55 PM