Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Another 914 Followed me Home, Great Father's Day Gift From the Wife
shadygrady
post Jun 15 2007, 08:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,400
Region Association: South East States

A couple of weeks ago I found a 1973 914 with only 64K miles. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mueba.gif) It has been sitting in a garage for some time and the owner's father wants his garage back. And my wife liked it too. Way better than the orange one I brought home 2 years ago and will now have to sell. This one has a/c which she really likes. She said it was for Father's Day, but I have a hunch she might start driving it. Since it has been sitting so long, we will have to remove and drain gas tank, etc to get it running. He did store it without a battery. The owner's father had all the bills and records for work done on it. Even a hefty bill from George for an engine rebuild and other work in 87. All the rubber including the bumper tops and targa seal were replaced and are in excellent shape. The only problem is someone local rechromed the bumpers back then and did a lousy job as they are now rusty. I need to find a a good rechroming shop here in the Southeast. I will attempt to post pics.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 06:07 PM