Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> OT-Photo's of cars along the roads in my travels., Photo's of V/W's-Porsches & American muscle-Photo's
TJB/914
post Jun 19 2007, 09:30 PM
Post #1

Mid-Engn.

Group: Members
Member No.: 346
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Hey Guys. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)

I know you guys like to see photo's of cars & Porsche's sitting along side the road or in places of business. I had my camera with me today & here's a sample of what's out there. I stopped at Munk's Motors in Waterford, MI a local V/W, Porsche repair shop. Chris Braden the owner phone #(248) 681-8081 always has an open door policy to walk through his shop. He had some intereting stuff out back that I thought you guys would enjoy looking at. This is not an advertisement for his shop, just a great guy to talk to with lots of Porsche projects in his shop. He had a project 914-6 conversation on the floor along with lots of other interesting stuff to drool over.

I'll post a few photo's now & a few more tomorrow for your enjoyment. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mueba.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/thumb3d.gif)

Tom
BTW: Show me what's in your neighborhood to drool over.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd May 2024 - 08:52 PM