Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT-Photo's of cars along the roads in my travels.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
Hey Guys. popcorn[1].gif

I know you guys like to see photo's of cars & Porsche's sitting along side the road or in places of business. I had my camera with me today & here's a sample of what's out there. I stopped at Munk's Motors in Waterford, MI a local V/W, Porsche repair shop. Chris Braden the owner phone #(248) 681-8081 always has an open door policy to walk through his shop. He had some intereting stuff out back that I thought you guys would enjoy looking at. This is not an advertisement for his shop, just a great guy to talk to with lots of Porsche projects in his shop. He had a project 914-6 conversation on the floor along with lots of other interesting stuff to drool over.

I'll post a few photo's now & a few more tomorrow for your enjoyment. mueba.gif thumb3d.gif

Tom
BTW: Show me what's in your neighborhood to drool over.
TJB/914
A few more pics.

T
TJB/914
last one for the evening.

The last picture is my favorite, 1957 Chevy Rat Rod with a 460 cu inch FORD motor. It's Randy's Rat Rod from Manistee, MI & it runs makes chevy people sick. thumb3d.gif

T
i love porsche
theres a 912 in my town that has been sitting for years and years...shes crying for help, ill have to get a pic
jonferns
here she is....one of the nicest cars in my neighborhood......I drool over it every time I walk past the garage, then i realize what others must feel...then I just walk back into my garage....its mine!

IPB Image

TJB/914
QUOTE(sendjonathanmail @ Jun 20 2007, 05:39 AM) *

here she is....one of the nicest cars in my neighborhood......I drool over it every time I walk past the garage, then i realize what others must feel...then I just walk back into my garage....its mine!

IPB Image

What a beautiful piece of "yellow" eye candy in your neighborhood. pray.gif

I see this stuff everywhere.

T
Tobra
Mike Blanchard's Alfa. 19020's car with 1960's drivetrain(Guilia, or however you spell that, pretty cool

Click to view attachment
TJB/914
Love this stuff on my drive to work. Eye candy on the road. popcorn[1].gif

T
TJB/914
Teener's to view. I didn't ask if it was FS (too much rust). stromberg.gif

T
TJB/914
Sometimes you need a 1948 John Deere-M Tractor drooley.gif @ $3,800.00 dollars to haul them $100.00 teeners out of the weeds. rolleyes.gif

T
TJB/914
opps

T
TJB/914
Hey guys,

I sure enjoy going past the local FORD dealer's with their Shelby Mustang GT-500's on display. They are beautiful street machines. Looks like they go for the mid $40's to low $50's. Future collectables, expecially the GT-500KR (KR means king of the road). popcorn[1].gif

T
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.