Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Seat slider questions, ...also need passenger side slider
BMXerror
post Jun 23 2007, 12:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,842

Okay, so I'm converting from early to late style seats so I can run 5 point harnesses. Given all the PO's half assed fixes, I don't have an origional example of how the back side of the bottom slider attaches. I mean, with the tilt adjustment on the front of the seat, I don't see how it could be bolted solid in the back. It would have to pivot somehow. Does anyone have a picture or good explanation of how this works?
Also, I didn't realize that the passenger seat adjusted on the later cars, and I don't have the lower sliders for the right side. Does anybody have one of these laying around that they're not using? I'm talking about the slide mount that attaches to the floor. Thanks all
Mark D.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
BMXerror   Seat slider questions   Jun 23 2007, 12:53 PM
rhodyguy   the base/tilt (pass side pictured) attaches to the...   Jun 23 2007, 01:20 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 08:55 AM