Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seat slider questions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
BMXerror
Okay, so I'm converting from early to late style seats so I can run 5 point harnesses. Given all the PO's half assed fixes, I don't have an origional example of how the back side of the bottom slider attaches. I mean, with the tilt adjustment on the front of the seat, I don't see how it could be bolted solid in the back. It would have to pivot somehow. Does anyone have a picture or good explanation of how this works?
Also, I didn't realize that the passenger seat adjusted on the later cars, and I don't have the lower sliders for the right side. Does anybody have one of these laying around that they're not using? I'm talking about the slide mount that attaches to the floor. Thanks all
Mark D.
rhodyguy
the base/tilt (pass side pictured) attaches to the hinge at the rear and the cog on the front rests in a piece with teeth(missing on your early chassis, bolts onto the interior crosss member). the sliders mount the same as your drivers seat except they are reversed side to side. you'll need to source the set of hinges to weld to the floor. iirc AA may/used to sell them. let me know if you need other pictures. be specific.

k
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.