Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> does this seem like a scam?
jonferns
post Jun 24 2007, 06:10 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,631
Region Association: North East States

ok..my mom is selling one of her handbags, and I listed it for sale on craigslist for her. We recieved a response from this lady, and I replied, and now we get the following: Hi ________,
I am located in delaware but have a big store here in Cotonou
Benin a french speaking african country. My late husband is from this place and we both
ran the store. Let me know if you acept payment by money order. As soon as you receive
payment, i will arrange for fedex to pick-up all my items including yours so that wont be a
burden on you. Your payment will be sent out today as soon as you give me the details of
where to send it but it will honestly take about 12 working days as mail from this end are
usually slow. It's a fine Handbag and i would'nt want to lose it to anyone. Waiting to read from you.
Gina

Does this seem like a scam??? and is anyone interested in a handbag for their wives/girlfriends/etc? the link: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/clo/356487357.html

thanks alot --JON
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 10:27 PM