Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rust Free (af far as I can tell) 914 in Clearwater, Not mine-but I've checked out and driven it
fat73
post Jul 7 2007, 12:38 PM
Post #1

W9R1

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,043
Region Association: South East States

IF somebody in the area/anywhere is looking for a solid 914 there's one for sale on ebay. It's not mine, but since it's close to me I took a look at it this morning and drove it.

It's a green 72 with a 73 2.0 / Carbs and is a tail shifter with a short shift kit. SS heat exchangers. Looks like it has a modified Bursch muffler. No heater box components hooked up. Battery in stock position. No slop in the shifting that I could tell. Clutch cable did need adjusting. Excellent windshield. Front suspension is bilsteins with a sway bar. Suspension components on front look completely new. Good brakes. Decent interior. Says it's a 911 dash but may be a Getty conversion. Good interior. Door panels are not stock.
Car was originally built in Arizona. Body is EXCELLENT. Bumpers are painted but appeared to be straight. Front bumper rubber could use replacing. Has been painted black in the engine bay, trunk/front/rear.
It really looks very much like a rust free car. No bubbles in the paint either. Rear shocks/springs could use replacing. Empi wheels with BFG rubber. I don't personally care for black-centered wheels of any kind on 914s but just my opinion. Would look much better with fuchs. Owner says he has a complete FI setup for the car. Good top.

Ed aka W9R1
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 12:58 PM