Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Saying so long for now!, Off to other interests
hi ho silber
post Jul 7 2007, 01:10 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 168

914 Friends,

For 15 years I've had fun with my little 914, many of you have been here longer, many have been much more involved, but I had one and only one 914.

I think back of when I first saw the little B@stard it was ugly! He wanted $1000 said it ran but couldn't get it started, I said "I'll give you $200" and started walking away. He said "Okay". (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

I've meet many great people in the 914 community (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif) Even through I didn't spend much time posting I did spend a lot of time lurking (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)

Some may wonder why I sold my car, it was sad to see it sit in the garage so much yesterday I took it out with my son and it was the first time it had been out for almost four months. I think Nel (the new owner, 914rrr) will not let this happen.

My son and I are Go Kart racing (yes against each other, he's faster for now (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) )

I bought a 968 that I can drive during any weather (yes even after they salt the roads). Luckily for me it needs me too, see the picture. The 968 forums are lame specially for a lurker like me;maybe three new posts a day (IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif)

Will I be back? I'll continue to lurk from time to time. Someday I think I'll have another 914, I'm quite sure of that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)

If your coming through St Louis please PM me!

Thanks again and keep up the fight (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wavey.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wavey.gif)

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 12:17 PM