Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Saying so long for now!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
hi ho silber
914 Friends,

For 15 years I've had fun with my little 914, many of you have been here longer, many have been much more involved, but I had one and only one 914.

I think back of when I first saw the little B@stard it was ugly! He wanted $1000 said it ran but couldn't get it started, I said "I'll give you $200" and started walking away. He said "Okay". blink.gif

I've meet many great people in the 914 community beerchug.gif Even through I didn't spend much time posting I did spend a lot of time lurking popcorn[1].gif

Some may wonder why I sold my car, it was sad to see it sit in the garage so much yesterday I took it out with my son and it was the first time it had been out for almost four months. I think Nel (the new owner, 914rrr) will not let this happen.

My son and I are Go Kart racing (yes against each other, he's faster for now driving.gif )

I bought a 968 that I can drive during any weather (yes even after they salt the roads). Luckily for me it needs me too, see the picture. The 968 forums are lame specially for a lurker like me;maybe three new posts a day mad.gif

Will I be back? I'll continue to lurk from time to time. Someday I think I'll have another 914, I'm quite sure of that aktion035.gif

If your coming through St Louis please PM me!

Thanks again and keep up the fight wavey.gif wavey.gif

JPB
A dios muchacho. When ya come back, don't forget to lay some stink down please. Once a teener beaner, always a teener beaner.beer.gif
markb
Take care. I'm sure we'll be around when you come back. And I'm sure you'll be back.

wavey.gif
BMXerror
Ta ta. I hope to join you on the 968 forums sometime. beerchug.gif
Mark D.
Johny Blackstain
I can't believe you took that photo of her leaving in the buyers' thread. Talk about self inflicted torture! Somehow I don't think you're going to have as much fun w/ the 968 but what do I know. Good luck & hope to see you back.

cool_shades.gif
914rrr
Hi Dave,

If you ever open a restoration shop, let me know! We took the 914 out for a drive this morning. IT WAS GREAT! She started right up, and drove like a dream! You should definitely stay with 914's! Your workmanship is amazing! I cannot tell you how happy I am, and excited to be driving her on a daily basis.

The burb now goes to my hubby, since his 914 is still in the project stage.

Let us know when you get into town. We want to have you over for dinner, and you can take "ICE" (the 914) out for a drive!

Thanks again!
Nel
So.Cal.914
Aloha.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.