Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Santa Rosa July 14th Results?
Chris Hamilton
post Jul 15 2007, 09:24 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,687

I went up to santa rosa for a non-Zone 7 event for the first time yesterday and had a blast. There must have only been like 30 cars there! We got 12 runs, a lunch break, and got to go home early. Very pleasant event.

I'm looking at their site though, and I don't see any information about autocross results ( past or present ) like I'm used to getting in the GGR. Do these ever get posted anywhere?

If it's just a matter of getting someone to do it, I'd have no problem taking the timing cards and pounding out an excel sheet to post on their site, with such a small number of cars it would take me no time at all.

Anyone from the redwood region care to help me out here?
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
grantsfo
post Jul 16 2007, 12:49 AM
Post #2

Arrrrhhhh!

Member No.: 433
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Chris Hamilton @ Jul 15 2007, 08:24 PM) *

I went up to santa rosa for a non-Zone 7 event for the first time yesterday and had a blast. There must have only been like 30 cars there! We got 12 runs, a lunch break, and got to go home early. Very pleasant event.

I'm looking at their site though, and I don't see any information about autocross results ( past or present ) like I'm used to getting in the GGR. Do these ever get posted anywhere?

If it's just a matter of getting someone to do it, I'd have no problem taking the timing cards and pounding out an excel sheet to post on their site, with such a small number of cars it would take me no time at all.

Take a deep breathe and relax. They likely wont post results for several weeks if at all. If you put your email address on your entry card they send results out a few weeks after the event via email.
+Quote Post
Chris Hamilton
post Jul 16 2007, 01:28 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,687

QUOTE(grantsfo @ Jul 15 2007, 10:49 PM) *

QUOTE(Chris Hamilton @ Jul 15 2007, 08:24 PM) *

Take a deep breathe and relax. They likely wont post results for several weeks if at all. If you put your email address on your entry card they send results out a few weeks after the event via email.

I was only saying that because I didn't see any past results posted. No hurry or anything (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Anyways, thanks (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 03:36 AM