Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> My latest purchase!, 71 roller in pretty good shape
JRust
post Jul 28 2007, 10:01 PM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

SO I bought this 914 today. Talked with the guy on the phone & bought it sight unseen. It is in better shape than I figured. Really a pretty solid car. The battery tray is toast of course. Down below it is fine no rust through the hell hole. A little surface. Both trunks are solid & the floor pans are good. There is some rust on the passenger side rear on the side & at the firewall. Still much better than many I have seen. Pretty easy fix. It has no drivetrain & I bought it for a parts car. Downside is they did not have a title. The guy I got it from got it 5 years ago & never switched the title. He also lost the title & the guy he got it from is no longer around. So it will be a little process to get a title but is doable. The rims are different but I like them (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) . Anyway I'm not real sure if I am going to keep it or not. Be a perfect AutoX car. Ah the possibilities (IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 05:03 AM