Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Request for TOAST, Read the POAST
dakotaewing
post Aug 1 2007, 10:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 897
Region Association: Southwest Region

OK guys....

TOAST I think I have meet you once, and you wouldn't know me from Adam...
But, from what I can see, you either need the carb rebuilt or replaced on your 86 toyota....
I would do this myself if I was on the West Coast - but I am no where near close -
Below is a link of carbs and rebuild kits for the year and make of your truck...
I am guessing that it is an ST since the GT's had EFI -

TOAST, buy the parts, and they will come....

BOYS, HELP A GIRL OUT !!!!!

Guys, if you know how to rebuild a carb, and have done this more than 3 times, please help Toast out. The only reason I am saying that someone needs to have rebuilt carbs before, is that these appear to be a little tricky, and I would hate to see Toast get stuck. Toast, if you buy a weber, it looks like you want the 32/36 DGV -
If you buy a rebuilt carb from an individual, you may end up with the same problems or worse than you are currently having. If you do so, don't spend much money. It looks like the same carb was used 84-87.

Guys, feel free to chime in with experience or suggestions -

Ebay weber carb

Ebay rebuilt 22R carb

Buy a carb from a Monkey

AutoZone Rebuild Kit Not for the inexperienced -
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 09:54 AM