Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sm 914 BBQ tommorow at 6pm 8/4, In Corvallis Oregon
JRust
post Aug 3 2007, 09:00 AM
Post #1

914 Guru

Group: Members
Member No.: 129
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

Hey guys & gals. I've got Mark heading back up from Cali to pick up his car & help me transport one of mine. He will be crashing at my place Saturday night. SO I am throwing a little BBQ. This will be an all family thing (meaning bring the wife & kids). Just yourself is fine too (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) Coy from Salem will be here along with Mark & myself. Anyone else is welcome if they feel like making the trip down. It will start around 6 & there will be plenty of 914 talk to go around. Although the wife & kids will be around so it will be pretty clean. As far as drinks go it will just be pop, juice or water. Anyway it will still be fun. SO if you are able make the trip down. Just shoot me an email for directions. Thanks- Jamie
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 10:20 AM