Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sm 914 BBQ tommorow at 6pm 8/4
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JRust
Hey guys & gals. I've got Mark heading back up from Cali to pick up his car & help me transport one of mine. He will be crashing at my place Saturday night. SO I am throwing a little BBQ. This will be an all family thing (meaning bring the wife & kids). Just yourself is fine too smile.gif Coy from Salem will be here along with Mark & myself. Anyone else is welcome if they feel like making the trip down. It will start around 6 & there will be plenty of 914 talk to go around. Although the wife & kids will be around so it will be pretty clean. As far as drinks go it will just be pop, juice or water. Anyway it will still be fun. SO if you are able make the trip down. Just shoot me an email for directions. Thanks- Jamie
JRust
I've got it all set to go! Propane is in the BBQ. Got some dogs, burgers & chicken. Still open to anyone in the area close enough to show! It should be fun piratenanner.gif I'll probably be tearing into my many 914's now. I'll post some pics tommorow biggrin.gif
Lou W
I may be able to come up from Roseburg, my plans for Saturday evening are not working out. I could use some directions. smile.gif
JRust
Hey Lou give me a call. My cell is 541-510-0086 . I'll be driving right by you twice tommorow. Going to Grants pass to pick up a couple 914's I just bought. We will have 2 on trailers & be driving the 3rd. I'm leaving around 5:30 from Corvallis. I hoping to be back around 1. Then I'm heading to Salem to help Mark (computers4kids) load up his 914. Then we'll be heading back to my house. Address is 29352 hwy 34. My place is before you get to Corvallis & is next to Ray's fruit stand (Big stand with a fire engine out front). I am the driveway just east of it. So basically take the hwy 34 exit off I5 & drive to the fruit stand. Flipa u turn in their driveway after you miss mine & you're here.
Be nice to meet you. Oh & let me know how many- Jamie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.