Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Sad day another driver 914 bites the dust
GaroldShaffer
post Aug 3 2007, 11:24 PM
Post #1

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

Found out last year that my wifes cousin has a 76 914 that he is restoring. His 20yr son bought a 74 2.0 last fall, in good driver shape. This past monday Rick (wifes cousin, father of 20yr) was driving the 74 when on a on ramp to I94 he hit a slick spot which caused the 914 to spin nose first into the cement median. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/pinch.gif)

Rick was able to walk away, well sort of, he broke his right heal bone. The car is totaled. Rick finds out on monday if they will need to operate to fix his heal. I haven't seen the car yet, but I will post some pictures when I do.

Police said he wasn't speeding, they found a big oil spot on the ramp that Rick didn't see. Sad to see another 914 bit the dust, but at least Rick will be fine in time.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 07:17 AM