Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Howard's Decker Canyon Road Video, Southern California?
abbott295
post Aug 6 2007, 10:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,468

I don't spend a lot of time here and didn't know if I had come across Howard before, but I was reading through all the messages of remembrance about him and someone had posted a link to the Decker Canyon Road video. I had seen that and commented on it at the time. I guess I knew Howard and will miss him not being around.

I will be in Southern California this week, arriving Wed. and leaving Sun. I (and my wife and 3 year old grandson) will be there because we have two sons in Drum and Bugle Corps Championships which will be happening in Pasadena at the Rose Bowl.

We won't be having a lot of spare time and don't know our way around and I hadn't even figured on asking about possibilties of what to do while out there, but the video makes me ask, "Would it be doable?' in honor of Howard.

Also have to get to a beach, Pacific ocean. But is that road anywhere close enough to LA/Pasdena to do in a short morning?

My wife and a brother-in-law saw the video and both thought it was in Guatemala. The landscape and road look like one we know there.

Thanks all.

Regards, Alfred
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 03:26 AM