Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> getting swivel foot rockers ready, this is weird
orange914
post Aug 10 2007, 04:25 PM
Post #1

http://5starmediaworks.com/index.html

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,818
Region Association: Northern California

o.k. here it is. i've got 2 complete sets of rocker assemblies to work with. 1 stock set of 1.7 and is not ground (.060) taken off with stock adjusters. the other is a modified (.060 ground) 1.7 with some mystery swivel foot adjusters that nobody seems to be able to identify. (they came from a 2056 parts engine).
i also have an o.e.m. set of 911 swivel feet.

here are my questions:
1 after disassembling the mystery rocker feet i noticed the rockers appear to have oil holes going to the swivel balls or feet stud. the mystery feet seem have oil passage in the stud to feed the swivel, the 911 feet do not. see the pictures. are these lube passages? the rocker has lube passages to the adjusters that obviously would have no use for the stock adjusters. anyone else ever wonder about this? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

2 anyone know more about these mystery swivels? i'm starting to wonder which set up is best.

Attached Image
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 02:03 PM