Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> OT: temporary place to stay in LA, CA?, I have a ticket to fly Wednesday, but I need a place to stay till then
abbott295
post Aug 12 2007, 08:13 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,468

Hi everybody! I'm the son of Abbott295 (not the one that flipped the 914). I bought my plane ticket from World Championships in Pasadena a long time ago and I booked it for Wednesday expecting to stay with friends. Those plans failed, so I'm broke and homeless till then.

Does anyone in the area have some floor space they could lend?

I've been on tour, so I have everything I need to live (theoretically) except a place to stay and shower. I'm not picky, but it would be awesome to visit the Pacific Ocean while I'm here. Any takers?

I don't know what the deal is on this forum with phone numbers, but its the best way to contact me, so 770-560-4763. My name is Will or Billy if you prefer.

Thank you.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
BMXerror
post Aug 12 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 5,842

I would offer my house if I had my own house to offer...... BTW... Free (IMG:style_emoticons/default/icon_bump.gif)
Mark D.
+Quote Post
Heeltoe914
post Aug 12 2007, 11:13 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 5,506

I need more info are you looking to be in the Pasadena area or do you have a car to get around in? and for how many nights?
+Quote Post
abbott295
post Aug 13 2007, 09:05 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,468

QUOTE(Heeltoe914 @ Aug 12 2007, 01:13 PM) *

I need more info are you looking to be in the Pasadena area or do you have a car to get around in? and for how many nights?

Anyone!! Give him a call. please. He has no car and internet access is not likely either. 770-560-4763 It's a cell phone. He's there till Wednesday.

Thanks. Alfred
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 01:29 PM