Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: temporary place to stay in LA, CA?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
abbott295
Hi everybody! I'm the son of Abbott295 (not the one that flipped the 914). I bought my plane ticket from World Championships in Pasadena a long time ago and I booked it for Wednesday expecting to stay with friends. Those plans failed, so I'm broke and homeless till then.

Does anyone in the area have some floor space they could lend?

I've been on tour, so I have everything I need to live (theoretically) except a place to stay and shower. I'm not picky, but it would be awesome to visit the Pacific Ocean while I'm here. Any takers?

I don't know what the deal is on this forum with phone numbers, but its the best way to contact me, so 770-560-4763. My name is Will or Billy if you prefer.

Thank you.
BMXerror
I would offer my house if I had my own house to offer...... BTW... Free icon_bump.gif
Mark D.
Heeltoe914
I need more info are you looking to be in the Pasadena area or do you have a car to get around in? and for how many nights?
abbott295
QUOTE(Heeltoe914 @ Aug 12 2007, 01:13 PM) *

I need more info are you looking to be in the Pasadena area or do you have a car to get around in? and for how many nights?

Anyone!! Give him a call. please. He has no car and internet access is not likely either. 770-560-4763 It's a cell phone. He's there till Wednesday.

Thanks. Alfred
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.