Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> I'll be at NHIS this Sunday, racing a customer's FP car
ChrisFoley
post Aug 20 2007, 01:53 PM
Post #1

I am Tangerine Racing

Group: Members
Member No.: 209
Region Association: None

SCCA requires finishing a minimum number of races per year to renew a competition license. For this year I already had to get a waiver since I didn't race in '06.
I took in a FProd car this spring to do some updates for a customer and decided to take payment in seat time since I don't have a car of my own ready to race right now. So this weekend and the weekend after Labor Day I am racing at NHIS.
If anyone from the vicinity is looking for a 914 related activity on Sunday 8/26 or 9/8-9 come to New Hampshire International Speedway.
This Sunday my race is probably going to start around 9am. There's a 3 hour enduro in the afternoon (I'm not doing that (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif) ).
The next race is a double event so there are races on both Saturday and Sunday afternoon.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 05:23 AM