Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> SCCA, NASA, PCA, POC... Which one for Stock?, Trying to figure out what fits me...
D1A3
post Aug 31 2007, 01:37 PM
Post #1

Gruppe Neun Vierzehn Südosten

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,152
Region Association: South East States

I've got a stock 914, 2.0L. I'd like to get involved with some AX or other track oriented driving. I have no interest in chopping up the car, installing fancy racing equipment or anything like that. I run D-Jet FI, have slightly wider 205 series tires and a Bursch Exhaust. No real other changes from factory.

I'm a PCA member and have never really done much with it. I knwo folks in both SCCA and NASA that claims their org is better. I've read on this forum a lot of fanfare about POC.

Given my intent to keep a car stock, street legal and not have to make it a "race car" but still want some weekend thrills, what is the best group to join? What class is the stock 914 2.0L most competetive in? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif)

Any advice or feedback is appreciated!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th May 2024 - 02:46 PM