Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Model Specific Information

914/4: 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 914/6: 70 71 72

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The WORD on 914 Accessories
Jasfsmith
post Oct 8 2007, 08:37 AM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,882
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Oct 6 2007, 10:30 AM) *

Mr. Bowlsby,

I've been waiting for someone to say it??? What about the super rare "Rear Fog Light" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) It's a factory issue & should be on your list of "must have" factory accessories. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)

I know you were waiting for Eric or myself to bring it up. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

BTW: Factory accessories are better than dealer accessories. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Tom

The unit shown is a contemporary style rear fog light. Vntage one is chrome housing, and the lense has smooth rounded edges.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TJB/914
post Oct 8 2007, 11:30 AM
Post #22

Mid-Engn.

Member No.: 346
Region Association: Upper MidWest

QUOTE(Jasfsmith @ Oct 8 2007, 06:37 AM) *

Mr. Bowlsby,

I've been waiting for someone to say it??? What about the super rare "Rear Fog Light" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif) It's a factory issue & should be on your list of "must have" factory accessories. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/popcorn[1].gif)

I know you were waiting for Eric or myself to bring it up. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

BTW: Factory accessories are better than dealer accessories. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif)

Tom

The unit shown is a contemporary style rear fog light. Vntage one is chrome housing, and the lense has smooth rounded edges.

Good info. I am keeping the one shown on my 914.

You mean this one??

Tom
Eric: I kept the rounded lens so now we can swap out the one I sent you. Eric now has the real one.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
+Quote Post
Jasfsmith
post Oct 9 2007, 07:22 AM
Post #23

Member No.: 2,882
Region Association: North East States

QUOTE(Thomas J Bliznik @ Oct 8 2007, 01:30 PM) *

QUOTE(Jasfsmith @ Oct 8 2007, 06:37 AM) *

Mr. Bowlsby,

Tom

Good info. I am keeping the one shown on my 914.

You mean this one??

Tom
Eric: I kept the rounded lens so now we can swap out the one I sent you. Eric now has the real one.

Chrome housing with the lens on the left.
+Quote Post
GaroldShaffer
post Oct 16 2007, 09:48 PM
Post #24

You bought another 914?

Group: Benefactors
Member No.: 865
Region Association: None

QUOTE(Jeff Bowlsby @ Oct 3 2007, 10:05 PM) *

If a photo of that full hood nose mask can be located, I would be happy to include that as well.

I found it. Not the best quality picture, but you get the idea.

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 05:49 AM