Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Kit's Kit, Injectamundo News
redshift
post Dec 27 2003, 05:50 PM
Post #1

Bless the Hell out of you!

Group: Members
Member No.: 869

Passed on from a PM, as authorized by the author.

I am still working on the system 10-12 hours a day. I drive the Avenger with the sytem in as often as I can. It works very well. Very similar in performance to a D-jet, however better in the warm-up and overall drivability.

I am working towards an improved graphical interface, with help from an applications programmer.

Much work is going on in the area of electronics packaging. The a second generation PCB is nearly complete and a case has been designed. The other small parts for the TPS adapter and ignition and ignition interrupter are designed, ready for production.

I have purchased a turbo, and just received some exhaust tubing for making a turbo header. I would like to experiment with a turbo soon.
And make the system turbo compatible as an option.

Brad Roberts has a unit and the installation should happen sometime soon.

Work started on the hydraulic dyno, however it is on the back burner for now, just too many irons in the fire.

Thanks for your interest, and please spread the word.

KitCarlson

User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
redshift   Kit's Kit   Dec 27 2003, 05:50 PM
KitCarlson   Kit's Kit is an Engine Management System. For...   Dec 28 2003, 04:41 PM
redshift   My bad, I consider this rig to already be legendar...   Dec 28 2003, 05:50 PM
ChrisReale   I cannot wait til I can get my greedy hands on thi...   Dec 28 2003, 08:54 PM
Brad Roberts   You got it. Dont be surprised if you are the guin...   Dec 28 2003, 09:01 PM
ChrisReale   Go for it. :trophy:   Dec 28 2003, 09:02 PM
ChrisReale   I take it Dyno testing would be necessary? :boing:   Dec 28 2003, 09:04 PM
Brad Roberts   At least one session of 4-5 pulls. B   Dec 28 2003, 09:06 PM
redshift   I am very interested in what happens. :) M   Dec 28 2003, 10:19 PM
Bruce Allert   GawdamitChrisyouluckyasshole :lol: and all it tak...   Dec 29 2003, 12:28 AM
ChrisReale  

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th May 2024 - 08:14 AM