Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> So Cal, Locals?, Who owns the orange 914 near LAX?
euro911
post Nov 9 2007, 03:48 AM
Post #1

Retired & living the dream. God help me if I wake up!

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,300
Region Association: Southern California

Two nights a week, I take a night class at a local high school (no, not a GED) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/dry.gif) .

This passed Tuesday night, I was (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) my wife's (IMG:style_emoticons/default/white914.jpg) and I just came off the semi-long run on Pershing Drive west of the LAX airport when spotted an (IMG:style_emoticons/default/signal914.jpg) pull off a side street up ahead of me. He turned right on Manchester and I turned as well (as the school is still a mile away on the same street).

I tooted the horn as I passed him as he turned left onto another side street ... I heard two toots come back as I continued on ...

Tonight, a couple of guys in my class - who also live in the area - said they've seen it a couple of times too, but don't know who owns it.

Except for the local 914 events, and one guy I work with, I don't see many 914s on the roads around here.

Just curious ... anybody know if he's a member of this club? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/unsure.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:50 AM