Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So Cal, Locals?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
euro911
Two nights a week, I take a night class at a local high school (no, not a GED) dry.gif .

This passed Tuesday night, I was driving.gif my wife's white914.jpg and I just came off the semi-long run on Pershing Drive west of the LAX airport when spotted an signal914.jpg pull off a side street up ahead of me. He turned right on Manchester and I turned as well (as the school is still a mile away on the same street).

I tooted the horn as I passed him as he turned left onto another side street ... I heard two toots come back as I continued on ...

Tonight, a couple of guys in my class - who also live in the area - said they've seen it a couple of times too, but don't know who owns it.

Except for the local 914 events, and one guy I work with, I don't see many 914s on the roads around here.

Just curious ... anybody know if he's a member of this club? unsure.gif
swood
There is one that is parked during the day on Culver east of Overland by me. Pretty nice orange car. I wonder if it's the same one. I'm surprised how many 914's I see around this part of town.
KaptKaos
Well, like we discussed, you know it's not mine 'cause mine's clearly Phoenix Red and not Orange. laugh.gif

Seriously, as you know, mine is on jack stands right now. I hope to have her running soon. biggrin.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.