Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Finally won one, Been second a few times but not first
mikelsr
post Nov 20 2007, 02:37 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,390
Region Association: Southwest Region

We had our last AX of the year and I took 1st in a bump class (SM2 and others). Yes there was more than one car. I've seen my progression from being beat (time wise) by a number of people in a lot of different classes to beating them. Or to being very competitive with them. Its fun to have people come up to you and seeing what your times were so they can compare.

The even better part is that I am watching my videos and seeing where I was slow and then rethinking how I could enter a turn better, brake sooner or later, accelerate smoother, etc. I haven't been out a lot this year because of car problems but I think most of those problems are solved. My goals next year is to be more consistent and smoother on ALL inputs and to hit a few DEs.

Here is my best run:
My best run of the event

Mike
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 01:52 PM