Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> total n00b question on how to find a 914
knightdalejb
post Dec 12 2007, 06:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,401

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/WTF.gif)

i've been lurking for a bit after finding this site. my original idea was to do an electric vehicle, but after reading the limited range, i think i'll stick with a ICE. the subu engine update looks like the way to go. but before i get to that point, i need a 914. so....

is there a list of what to look for? a simple checklist, maybe with critical things and preferred things? i've looked around and haven't found a concise checklist. apparently the battery compartment is a big deal with rust/corrosion. and i know the basic body damage or rust, but is there anything else that if i see i should just run away?

looking for something to restore, something i can waste a lot of money on (well, not too much!), but be proud of when i'm done. i look forward to being able to post my junker and progress.
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th May 2024 - 04:38 PM