Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Seattle area teeners., Hope you are driving you 914s today...
KELTY360
post Jan 28 2008, 11:58 AM
Post #41

914 Neferati

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,344
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(rjames @ Jan 28 2008, 09:31 AM) *

No driving today, but a lot yesterday! Thanks to Rob and the muffler he sold me I drove around for a couple of hours yesterday. Made a trip over to West Seattle along Alki. Awesome view, should have brought a camera.

I didn't realize the heat I was missing out on. With the new SS in place and new heater hose (without holes in them) the teener heats up amazingly well!

BTW I love driving northbound along the viaduct, but I cross my fingers evey time I'm on there.

Congratulations Robert on overcoming some difficult issues. Best part about owning a teener is getting to (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) it!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rjames
post Jan 28 2008, 01:36 PM
Post #42

I'm made of metal

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,467
Region Association: Pacific Northwest

QUOTE(KELTY360 @ Jan 28 2008, 09:58 AM) *

QUOTE(rjames @ Jan 28 2008, 09:31 AM) *

No driving today, but a lot yesterday! Thanks to Rob and the muffler he sold me I drove around for a couple of hours yesterday. Made a trip over to West Seattle along Alki. Awesome view, should have brought a camera.

I didn't realize the heat I was missing out on. With the new SS in place and new heater hose (without holes in them) the teener heats up amazingly well!

BTW I love driving northbound along the viaduct, but I cross my fingers evey time I'm on there.

Congratulations Robert on overcoming some difficult issues. Best part about owning a teener is getting to (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif) it!

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

Thanks for the good words Marc. Seems like no project is easy on these cars! My exhaust backdating turned into a timecert install as well as some cutting and welding to get rid of some rust on the passengers side suspension console. ack!

Looking forward to some dry weather to meet up with everyone again some upcoming teener tuesday!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

3 Pages V < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th June 2024 - 04:21 PM