Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914 presents anyone?, I'd say she is definately a keeper!!!
BiG bOgGs
post Jan 29 2008, 07:03 AM
Post #21

The Bogus One

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,829
Region Association: South East States

My little TFC (Too Fucking Cute) let me buy the 914 even though we could have done many more responsible things with the money. She knew it was my dream car since kindergarten. And since we bought it about a year ago she has never even ridden in it. Just last week she used the 914 to pickup our boy from his bus stop after school. When she got home, she told me with a laugh and a smile "that thing is a go cart." I think the disease may be just starting to infect her. Maybe it will cure her of her 911 lust. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Jim
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
JPB
post Feb 2 2008, 02:53 PM
Post #22

The Crimson Rocket smiles in your general direction.

Member No.: 5,107

QUOTE(So.Cal.914 @ Jan 28 2008, 01:07 PM) *

QUOTE(JPB @ Jan 27 2008, 06:47 PM) *

I have found the woman of my dreams!!! She has just surprised me with these sweet birthday gifts, a Brien Long book 914&914-6 and a Stoddard Porsche friends sticker. Soon she will drive my 914 and be "perverted" for life!!!!! I love this women!!!!

What has your babe gotten you for a 914 like gift lately? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)

JP if she's going out with you...She already is. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Hows it going dude?

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) And needless to say, I will not come up for air for the next 48 hrs. starting at 7PM tonight. Doing good finally and hope the best is with you also. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)

It sounds like there are quite a few lucky fellas here (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post
rebelmdot
post Feb 2 2008, 03:07 PM
Post #23

914ini

Member No.: 8,625
Region Association: South East States

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/piratenanner.gif) I, Gentlemen, Hit the Jackpot!! Not only do I have a 911SC (perfect), and a non running 1976 2.0, my wife let me buy two more non running 914's this morning and promised me something special when she gets home from work, "to make the day perfect". She also realizes the I am putting $$ into them without a complaint, and the icing on my cake is that my birthday was two weeks ago and she got me a Les Paul (IMG:style_emoticons/default/aktion035.gif)
+Quote Post
swl
post Feb 2 2008, 04:33 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 4,550
Region Association: Canada

My wife did not like the 914 when we met 33 years ago. She does not like it today. But she puts up with it and I put up with her Sweet Adeline addiction. It's all good. Just every now and then I have to remind her that if I have to get rid of something old and high maintenance the car has seniority on her.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th June 2024 - 09:36 PM