Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 914-Parts.com, Help!
TROJANMAN
post Feb 2 2008, 11:21 AM
Post #21

Looks nice in pictures.........

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,753
Region Association: None

QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Feb 2 2008, 10:13 AM) *

do you guys ever pick up the phone and CALL, leaving a message with a contact number? anticipating instant gratification via the internet, exchanging newmerous pms/emails to rectify a simple task, is too much work and pretty time consuming. just because YOUR internet connection is functional, don't presume the recipient's is. rant off.

k

Huh? What? Phone? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/blink.gif)

Hey Kev,
Is it still raining?
Shatner sends his love (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
dave29
post Feb 4 2008, 09:17 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 8,641
Region Association: None

rhodyguy
I posted the first question on this thread. If you notice I not only e-mailed but also picked up the phone.
Fortunately, I did recieve a PM from Nate on Friday Feb 1. I don't have internet access during the weekend so I wanted to post this as soon as possible to let everyone know that he did respond. I will wait to see how everything turns out but thank you for your input.
dave29
+Quote Post
minndodger
post Feb 4 2008, 01:55 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 8,076
Region Association: Northstar Region

I am in the process of ordering a couple of parts from Nate and the cusotmer service has been outstanding. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)

Minndodger
+Quote Post
highways
post Feb 4 2008, 04:06 PM
Post #24

Member No.: 4,296

Nice prices, but I have not had good experiences with 914parts.com. Sometimes I have recieved parts which have been 'under-represented' namely not mentioning the big problems they had. I have not been met with any sort of rectification of the situation, despite asking.

#1 bought a nice looking rear bumper top $90. Photo showed the top only. Had about a three week delay in getting the part. Asked what was up and was informed that it was damaged by someone driving over it in the shop. Was then promptly sent a different rear bumper top. Only problem was- it only had one stud. Completely un-usable.

#2 Won an auction for an early interior rear view mirror. Looked fine in the one pic that was posted. Got the mirror- it's completely rotted out on the back and un-usable. Turns out he tried to auction this same mirror a week before... with more comprehensive pics. No one bought it. So he reposted it minus the necessary pics of the rotted section, and I fell for it.

I don't buy from 914parts anymore. To much junk being pawned off with incomplete and inaccurate descriptions.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 08:33 PM