Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Steve's most Heinous Adventure, THE CONCLUSION!, FINAL UPDATE and longest.
rick 918-S
post Feb 8 2008, 09:14 AM
Post #21

Hey nice rack! -Celette

Group: Members
Member No.: 43
Region Association: Northstar Region

Thanks for sharing your story. Gotta luv road trips! I've had a few myself... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/screwy.gif) I'm looking forward to the next chapter. It will be interesting to see what Gino and his boss did to the engine while trying to help... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/shades.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TJB/914
post Feb 8 2008, 11:03 AM
Post #22

Mid-Engn.

Member No.: 346
Region Association: Upper MidWest

Great story Steve, you have a talent in telling a story.

Tom
+Quote Post
stephenaki
post Feb 8 2008, 12:54 PM
Post #23

Can I get this one dad??

Member No.: 7,987
Region Association: None

Well, I hope no one has to go through the same thing I did. I should have some pictures of Italy tomorrow that I will post. I am kind of in the hang around and wait mode right now and I hope it gets in around the 15th of this month to Mittelmotor. They know it is coming and know what the primary problem was i.e., now say this with a German accent, "shtupiid Aamaeracan!" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Chris, Sorry I missed you dude. I was busy trying to turn 3rd Air force into a Joint Task Force for a mission; definitely a challenge. I got cut loose yesterday and didn't feel like waiting around another night, I was suffering from 2 year old daughter withdrawal. She was quite happy to see me and I her.

I still want to take a cruise over to visit Gustl this Summer, we just need to figure out when.

+Quote Post
hcdmueller
post Feb 8 2008, 02:27 PM
Post #24

?????????????

Member No.: 5,527
Region Association: England

So you are part of the infamous JTF mission. We have been having all sorts of fun with 3AF this past week.

Don't worry about going home. I can appreciate missing your family. I will definitely take the time to go for a trip to Austria and beyond. Let me know when you are available. I will find the time.

Chris
+Quote Post
Gustl
post Feb 9 2008, 12:26 AM
Post #25

914 enthusiast & historian

Member No.: 2,212
Region Association: Austria

QUOTE(stephenaki @ Feb 8 2008, 07:54 PM) *

I still want to take a cruise over to visit Gustl this Summer, we just need to figure out when.

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/agree.gif) - yeah, that would be a nice thing

no matter if in the Sonthofen area or at the big International Porsche 914 meeting in Davos (Swizerland) or elsewhere (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beerchug.gif)

I hope you'll get your teener on the road again (IMG:style_emoticons/default/driving.gif)

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/bye1.gif) Gustl
+Quote Post
rebelmdot
post Feb 9 2008, 12:55 AM
Post #26

914ini

Member No.: 8,625
Region Association: South East States

QUOTE(stephenaki @ Feb 8 2008, 12:54 PM) *

Well, I hope no one has to go through the same thing I did. I should have some pictures of Italy tomorrow that I will post. I am kind of in the hang around and wait mode right now and I hope it gets in around the 15th of this month to Mittelmotor. They know it is coming and know what the primary problem was i.e., now say this with a German accent, "shtupiid Aamaeracan!" (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Chris, Sorry I missed you dude. I was busy trying to turn 3rd Air force into a Joint Task Force for a mission; definitely a challenge. I got cut loose yesterday and didn't feel like waiting around another night, I was suffering from 2 year old daughter withdrawal. She was quite happy to see me and I her.

When you decide to get that thing back to the USA, (thank God you cannot drive it...jk), make sure and let me know. I can help you import it into the USA and deal with, Customs, USDA, and the DOT, and you can drink beer while I do it!!! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/beer.gif)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 08:48 PM