Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Anyone wanna lend me a hand Fri, Sat or Sunday?, I hurt my wrist and could use a hand or two or three.
Twise
post Feb 22 2008, 12:19 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,881
Region Association: Southern California

I have a shitload of little things left on my car - Headlamps - Fuel tank - Some wiring - Hang the doors - Modify some brackets...

Thing is - I fucked up my wrist and I am having a hard time getting shit done fast. I wanted to have it buttoned up, so it could go to OB Upholstery on Monday - I still have tuning and what not, before I head out to the route 66 ramble. I was thinking about cancelling the trip. Anyway - I will be at the shop working on it - Friday night, Saturday night and all day Sunday. Just thought if any one wanted to stop by and help - I aint complaining. My cel is 7604972346. All help will be greatly appreciated and definately reciprocated. Call me Friday.

The shop is at 2129 Auto Park Way Escondido Ca 92029 - I for sure could use the help of anyone familiar with the gauge wiring for a six conversion - The whole tach swap has me confused... Plus I kinda lost the paper I wrote the what goes where on... Damn...

***Any jokes about how I hurt my wrist better be funny....***
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 04:52 AM