Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone wanna lend me a hand Fri, Sat or Sunday?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Twise
I have a shitload of little things left on my car - Headlamps - Fuel tank - Some wiring - Hang the doors - Modify some brackets...

Thing is - I fucked up my wrist and I am having a hard time getting shit done fast. I wanted to have it buttoned up, so it could go to OB Upholstery on Monday - I still have tuning and what not, before I head out to the route 66 ramble. I was thinking about cancelling the trip. Anyway - I will be at the shop working on it - Friday night, Saturday night and all day Sunday. Just thought if any one wanted to stop by and help - I aint complaining. My cel is 7604972346. All help will be greatly appreciated and definately reciprocated. Call me Friday.

The shop is at 2129 Auto Park Way Escondido Ca 92029 - I for sure could use the help of anyone familiar with the gauge wiring for a six conversion - The whole tach swap has me confused... Plus I kinda lost the paper I wrote the what goes where on... Damn...

***Any jokes about how I hurt my wrist better be funny....***
PeeGreen 914
If I were closer I would be there in a heartbeat. I hope everything gets done quickly. I am very interested to see how this all comes together. It would be great if you were able to make the WCR.
Twise
QUOTE(Phoenix 914-6GT @ Feb 21 2008, 10:24 PM) *

If I were closer I would be there in a heartbeat. I hope everything gets done quickly. I am very interested to see how this all comes together. It would be great if you were able to make the WCR.

I am trying to make that WCR a combined trip to see my family up there as well. I will have to trailer my car if I do it that way. We shall see. Thanks man - I bet you would be here... I voted for your ride BTW. Nice spoiler...
PeeGreen 914
Thanks biggrin.gif

That will be great if you make it. I should havce a splitter on there soon. The guy I let co-drive my car at the last AX tagged a come and chipped the spoiler. So now it's all fixed and I don;t want it to happen again. The spitter should help that.
type47fan
Trevor,

I'll call you tomorrow.

Thanks,
Twise
QUOTE(type47fan @ Feb 21 2008, 11:01 PM) *

Trevor,

I'll call you tomorrow.

Thanks,

Thanks man - I appreciate it...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.