Home  |  Forums  |  914 Info  |  Blogs

914World.com - The fastest growing online 914 community!

Porsche, and the Porsche crest are registered trademarks of Dr. Ing. h.c. F. Porsche AG. This site is not affiliated with Porsche in any way.
Its only purpose is to provide an online forum for car enthusiasts. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Here something you don't see everyday!, How I did my lambo doors on the teener!
firstknight13
post Mar 2 2008, 11:01 PM
Post #21

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,817

(IMG:style_emoticons/default/mad.gif) man i just had all the fab work done and painted my car and you HAVE to show me this !!!!!! CHRIS (CFR) what do you think???? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/confused24.gif) out standing work (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smilie_pokal.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
RohJay
post Mar 3 2008, 05:03 AM
Post #22

Member No.: 7,689

Sorry to hijack, but here's another something you don't see everyday (IMG:style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif)

Attached image(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post
alpha434
post Mar 3 2008, 08:03 AM
Post #23

My member number is no coincidence.

Member No.: 5,280
Region Association: Rocky Mountains

You didn't get your ego stroked enough on the other site?
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)

You're getting a much better response here, though.
You want that I should bug you about the ricer thing here, too?

Quotes from googling lambo doors....

"Ricers just put them on because their f*n retarded, ricers are posers and you dont put lambo doors on a 4 banger its too bad a**:

"Leave them for the ricers and their flashy BS."

"this is my best, and is the best i've heard of, it just happend to me;

"i'm driving my mom's new '05 toyota Sienna mini van, V6 automatic CE.
there is a blue riced out 2000ish chevy Cavalier, full body kit, altezza's, fart can, spoiler, AUTOMATIC and lambo doors. he was crusing through down town at like 30MPH with both doors open (lambo doors opening up in the air) to show everyone he has lambo doors and a stock looking 4 door 98ish civic LX with a big (6in long by 3in tall) VTEC badge loaded with 4 mexicans pulled up next to them at a stop light (it's 4 lanes going one way) and they start revving on each other. now i'm in my mom's mini van next to them and the light turned green, so just to see whats what i floored it with them and i ended up pulling the civic by 2 cars and pulling the cavalier by 1.5 cars.

riced out Cavalier Vs 4 door civic with a VTEC badge Vs stock Minivan.

minivan wins "

Meanwhile, I love lambo doors.
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/av-943.gif)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

- Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 7th June 2024 - 03:40 PM